Cosmetics and personal hygiene products form an industry with significant growth in terms of product range as well as distribution channels, and therefore call for particular management at the different stages of the Supply Chain.
In order to be able to service the sector, Synergy has a temperature-controlled area of 15-25 ° C, fully equipped so as to ensure the safe storage of products according to their specifications. Furthermore, the Company employs specialized personnel and equipment and the facility are licensed by the National Drug Administration so as to be able to carry out repackaging and co-packing operations for the sector, as well as services which are core services for the Cosmetics Industry such as labeling, multiple packaging, inserting of instructions, gift packaging, etc.
In addition, the services we provide to our customers include:
- Management of FIFO, FEFO, LIFO etc. as per specifications.
- Expiry date tracking.
- Traceability and complete inspection of the products.
- Country-wide distribution up to the final recipient, B2B and B2C channels (Business to Business and Business to Cunsumer).
- Coverage of Promotional Campaigns with commitment to specific timetables and implementation models.
- Reverse Logistics, Returns and defective products management.
Synergy provides its depositors on a daily, weekly and monthly basis with a plethora of information on the status of their imports and their orders, as well as on the performance indicators of the project regarding the On-Time reception, stock accuracy, order fulfillment, On-Time delivery etc.